- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Details of the first alcoholic drinks from Dr. Dre and Interscope Geffen A&M Records joint venture with beverage company Drinks Americas have begun to emerge.
In the Drinks Americas fourth-quarter earnings, which were released Monday, the company said it would introduce Aftermath Cognac in the next 60 days. The production, supply and European distribution of the cognac will be handled by Abecassis Cognac, a cognac producer.
Following that, an 80-proof flavored and unflavored sparkling vodka will hit the market, also within the next 60 days.
According to the earnings statement, the cognac and vodka will be introduced at the same time as Dr. Dre’s long awaited “Detox” album and will be part of an integrated marketing plan surrounding the project. In late July, Dr. Dre told USA Today that the album would be out in “November or December.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day