- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Ducar has joined Myriad Pictures as senior vp, business and legal affairs. His
responsibilities include overseeing all legal matters, including development, production, marketing, sales and distribution.
Most recently, Ducar was the general counsel for Ripe Digital Entertainment, an online producer and destination in digital video entertainment, distributed through broadband, VOD and mobile screens. Prior to that, he was in-house counsel for foreign sales agents Mobius Films International and Franchise Pictures. Earlier in his career, he managed business and legal affairs for DIC Entertainment.
“I am very pleased to welcome David to the Myriad team,” Myriad president and CEO Kirk D’Amico said. “His accomplishments and track record are significant, and his experience in the digital world will compliment and contribute enormously to achieving Myriad’s future plans.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day