- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Top “90210” jock Dustin Milligan is adding an extracurricular activity to his West Beverly Hills High duties: gigolo.
Milligan will play wannabe stud Brad in Mike Judge’s new comedy “Extract.” Jason Bateman plays Dean, the beleaguered owner of a flower-extract plant who suspects his wife (Kristen Wiig) of cheating on him. After being introduced by their mutual bartender (Ben Affleck), Dean hires Brad to test his theory by trying to seduce her, only to see dimwitted Brad confuse his successful conquest for true love.
Miramax will release the film, which also stars Mila Kunis and Clifton Collins Jr. Judge wrote the screenplay and is producing with his Ternion Prods. partners John Altschuler and Mike Rotenberg.
Milligan, repped by Gersh and Deb Dillistone, starred last year in Columbia’s “The Messengers” and Warner Bros.’ “In the Land of Women.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day