- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michelle Monaghan has signed on to star opposite Shia LaBeouf in DreamWorks’ actioner “Eagle Eye.”
D.J. Caruso, who helmed the LaBeouf starrer “Disturbia,” will helm “Eagle Eye,” which revolves around a young man (LaBeouf) and a single mother (Monaghan) who are framed as terrorists and forced to become members of a cell with plans to carry out a political assassination.
Hillary Seitz penned the most recent draft.
Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are producing through their DreamWorks-based shingle alongside Pat Crowley and Ed McDonnell.
The film will mark Monaghan’s second movie with DreamWorks. She recently starred opposite Ben Stiller in “The Heartbreak Kid,” which will bow in the fall. Her film credits include “Mission: Impossible III,” “North Country,” “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” and “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” and the upcoming “Gone Baby Gone” and “Made of Honor.”
She is repped by Endeavor, D/F Management and attorney Steve Warren.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Writers Guild of America