- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first lady of late-night is returning for a another season.
E! has announced the second-season pickup of “Chelsea Lately,” the half-hour series featuring Chelsea Handler. Since its July 2007 debut, the talker’s audience has grown 23%.
“Chelsea has a fantastic sense of humor and one-of-a-kind approach to pop culture commentary,” said Lisa Berger, executive vp original programming and series development, E! Entertainment Television. “It’s great that audiences have responded to her distinct brand of comedy, and we look forward to having the show on our air for another season.”
In addition to her regular hosting gig, the comedian has starred and appeared in several cable and network series and has written two books: “My Horizontal Life” and its sequel due in the spring, “Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea.”
Season 2 of “Lately,” which kicks off Monday, Jan. 7 at 11:30 p.m. PT, will include appearances by celebrity guests including, Snoop Dogg, Bob Saget, Scott Baio, Finesse Mitchell, Bret Michaels and Eva LaRue.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day