- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Megalyn Echikunwoke, who last month joined CBS’ “CSI: Miami” as a recurring, has been bumped up to series regular.
Meanwhile, Anjelah Johnson and Juliette Goglia have joined TBS’ untitled Dave Caplan comedy pilot, Jill Flint has come aboard USA’s 90-minute pilot “Royal Pains,” and Jared Kusnitz and G Hannelius have joined the CW series “Surviving Suburbia.”
On “CSI: Miami,” Echikunwoke plays new medical examiner Dr. Tara Price. Her first appearance will be in Episode 2 of the forensic drama’s upcoming seventh season.
TBS’ project centers on newly separated Claire (Valerie Bertinelli), who is raising two teens while running a lumber business. Johnson, repped by Abrams Artists Agency and Generate, plays Marla, a ditzy cashier. Goglia plays Kelsey, Claire’s daughter.
“Pains” focuses on an ex-ER doctor (Mark Feuerstein) who becomes the on-call doctor for the rich denizens of the Hamptons. Flint, repped by Innovative and manager Emily Gerson-Saines, plays local hospital administrator Jill Casey.
“Suburbia” centers on Steve (Bob Saget), a misanthropic family man in suburbia trying his best to be left alone. Kusnitz and Hannelius will play Steve and Anne’s (Cynthia Stevenson) kids. In addition, Jere Burns is set to guest-star as Dr. Jim.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day