- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Electus has unveiled a slew of promotions in its executive ranks.
The IAC company promoted Montrel McKay from director to vp creative development, TV, and Sean Canino from director to vp of scripted programming. Raymond Galaviz has been elevated from coordinator to manager, creative development and talent, while Max Levenson was promoted to manager of current and creative development. Earlier, Levenson was executive assistant to CEO Chris Grant.
And in international distribution, Brad Jorgensen has moved up from vp to senior vp worldwide operations, while Cyrus Farrokh becomes vp North Europe and Asia Pacific and Diego Piasek has been promoted from executive director to vp international distribution and production.
In other promotions at the global TV, digital and branded entertainment studio, Electus elevated K.C. Walker to executive director, marketing solutions, after serving as director in that division. And Julia Shapiro becomes vp legal and business affairs, after serving as senior counsel.
“We take great pride in fostering development and growth in our staff and each of these individuals has proven to be a valuable asset to our continued success,” CEO Grant said Tuesday in a statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day