- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
LONDON — Former Fox Searchlight exec Elizabeth Draper has joined European digital cinema provider Arts Alliance Media as part of a management revamp.
Draper joins as AAM’s vp business development after working with the company as a consultant over the past 18 months.
AAM said Monday that it also is promoting Fiona Deans to COO. Deans, who has been with the company for nearly seven years, will be responsible for digital cinema operations, digital content processing, alternative content business development, legal affairs and human resources.
Deans was instrumental in AAM securing the contract to roll out and manage the operation of the U.K. Film Council’s Digital Screen Network.
She also is well known to the studios, having negotiated the first Pan-European digital cinema deals with a group of five Hollywood studios that includes Universal, Sony and Paramount.
Additionally, AAM has brought in telecoms veteran Keith Deane as vp operations to oversee the company’s engineering and IT operations.
AAM CEO Howard Kiedaisch said the changes come on the back of an uptick in the demand for digital cinema.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day