- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Elizabeth Kaltman has been upped to vp corporate communications at the MPAA.
Kaltman, who had been director of corporate communications for more than two years, will continue to be based in the MPAA’s Los Angeles office and report to Seth Oster, executive vp and chief communications officer.
In her new role, Kaltman will take on more responsibilities related to the MPAA’s international work and its education and copyright awareness and protection efforts. She is moving into the position held by Kori Bernards, who is leaving the MPAA to become senior vp media relations at Universal Studios.
Before joining the MPAA, Kaltman held several posts in Los Angeles city government, most recently as communications director for City Councilwoman Wendy Greuel and, before that, as a press aide to then-Mayor James Hahn.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Writers Guild of America