- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
HONG KONG — Emperor Motion Pictures has appointed Ivy Ho Wan-ming to the newly created position of general manager of marketing.
Ho joins Emperor from the Hong Kong International Film Festival Society where she was deputy director of the Asian Film Awards and the influential project market Hong Kong Asia Film Financing Forum (HAF).
In her new role, Ho will be responsible for all marketing activities relating to Emperor’s productions and acquisitions.
A graduate of the Tisch Film School in New York, Ho has over 15 years of experience in the industry, with roles that included film and editorial work, project management, film development and the rebranding of HK FilMart and Entertainment Expo.
“Ivy’s diverse experience in the industry is exactly what we need as EMP cranks up its ambitious new slate for the coming years,” said Albert Lee, Emperor’s CEO.
Emperor’s next major release is “The Message,” billed as China’s first espionage thriller, co-directed by Chen Kuo-fu and Gao Qunshu and produced by Feng Xiaogang for the Huayi Brothers studio.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day