- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A spicy addition
Endeavor has hired publicist Ginger Chan as senior vp consumer communications, where she will be responsible for consumer PR across the company’s portfolio, namely for entities such as Professional Bull Riders, The Miss Universe Organization, Endeavor Content, Frieze, Taste festivals, the Miami Open and Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, as well as select sports, entertainment and fashion talent and content. Chan comes from heading up Allied Integrated Marketing’s national publicity department and serving as day-to-day contact for clients including Paramount Pictures, Cirque du Soleil, Netflix and Food Network. Her previous work experience includes entertainment publicity and promotions for groups including the Seattle International Film Festival.
Endeavor also has launched entertainment brand Endeavor Audio, which will develop, finance, produce, distribute, market and monetize podcasts. The brand is launching with:
– Dick Wolf and Wolf Entertainment, which in line with its television work will develop dramatized crime podcasts, starting with one co-developed by Magical Elves’ Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz
– Urban culture-focused media company Mass Appeal, which will develop a series of five to 10 podcasts with Endeavor Audio
– Podcast network Parcast, which currently has more than 9 million monthly downloads and will receive distribution and monetization support from Endeavor Audio
– Critically acclaimed fictional podcast Limetown, whose second season, debuting Oct. 31, will be distributed and monetized by Endeavor Audio.
Endeavor Audio will be led by general manager Moses Soyoola, most recently Panoply Media head of business development and strategy. The team also includes Outbrain global CMO Lisa LaCour joining as head of marketing, Cadence13 podcast development and production head Dave Easton as head of content and development and Endeavor Global Marketing senior director moving over as head of sales for Endeavor Audio.
“Our aim is to elevate audio as a storytelling platform for the entertainment industry,” Soyoola said in a statement. “While the medium is growing rapidly, there remains huge opportunity to innovate and be ‘first’ in the category. We want to help creators of all kinds explore and develop audio entertainment that reaches new audiences the podcast community hasn’t spoken to before.”
Others on the dotted line
Katz PR has signed This Is Us series regular Faithe Herman, who plays Annie Pearson (one of the daughters of Sterling K. Brown’s character) on the hit NBC drama. She will next be seen in Warner Bros.’ Shazam!. Herman continues to be represented by BMG Models & Talent and by Luber Roklin.
Ugly Betty alum Stelio Savante, who recently was seen as an FBI agent in the romantic drama No Postage Necessary, has signed with manager Christopher Black at Opus Entertainment. He continues to be represented by Stewart Talent.
Elsewhere in Rep World:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day