- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Endeavor’s cultural marketing agency 160over90 has bolstered its management ranks.
Kim Harris has joined the inclusivity-focused agency as senior vp of cultural strategy & insights from McCann Worldgroup where she served as an SVP executive strategy director on the Verizon account. Harris, who will be based in 160over90’s New York City office, has worked on cultural marketing campaigns for clients like Diageo, Pepsi, UNCF and others.
And Jessica Sinn has been hired by the marketing services division of the sports and entertainment group Endeavor as senior vp of business development, based in the agency’s Santa Monica office. Sinn most recently served as management director of growth at Team One, Publicis Groupe’s integrated advertising, digital and media agency.
Before that, Sinn completed executive stints at 72andSunny and Wieden+Kennedy. Harris and Sinn will report to 160over90 president Ed Horne.
160over90 recently revealed an investment and partnership with Michael B. Jordan and Chad Easterling’s Obsidianworks, which has worked clients like Coach, Amazon, Piaget, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and more.
160over90 aims to allow Obsidianworks to expand its multicultural storytelling abilities and help brands and talent benefit from a wider range of stories and reach vital communities, especially Gen-Z and millennials.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day