- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s been more executive shuffling at global production giant Endemol as Grant Ross steps down as global head of format acquisitions. He will be replaced in-house by Erik de Winter, who has been newly promoted to the role.
Ross has been with Endemol since 2007, initially heading up international operations at Endemol France before being promoted to global head of acquisitions for the entire Endemol Group in 2009.
In that role, Ross picked up such international reality show formats as Norwegian dating show Babes on a Bus, which Endemol has sold to multiple markets. The show, which features 10 beauties traveling from small town to small town looking for love, was ordered to pilot by Fox in the U.S. but was not picked up.
More recently, Ross inked a deal for hot Israeli reality format The Extra Mile, which features divorced couples working together to compete to win a trust fund for their children.
De Winter joined Endemol in 2011 from Dutch production house Absolutely Independent, where he was marketing and sales director.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day