- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Endgame Entertainment has launched FantasyWorld.com with celebrities Kim Kardashian, Washington Wizards’ Gilbert Arenas, Phoenix Suns’ Jason Richardson, the rapper The Game, actor Bow Wow and Indianapolis Colts’ Dwight Freeney hosting their own fantasy football leagues where fans compete for more than $1 million dollars in cash and prizes.
FantasyWorld.com allows celebrities to expand their fan base, while raising money for charity. Other celebrities will be announced prior to the start of the NFL season.
Leading the FantasyWorld.com management team are David Wu, former CEO of RotoHog.com, a fantasy sports website; and Tony Karrer, former CTO of eHarmony, the matchmaking service.
“We’ve long been a nation of sports and pop culture fanatics, and my vision for FantasyWorld.com allows for direct interaction between celebrities and fans, enabling them to work together to raise money for great causes, all the while having fun!” Wu said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day