- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What: Entertainment Weekly went postal Saturday night at its 6th annual pre-Emmy bash
Where: The historic Beverly Hills Post Office
Atmosphere: The mag’s sixth celebration took on a museumlike interactive digital photo with guests famous and otherwise snapping black-and-white photos that were broadcast on screens throughout the party. Special celebrity shots — including Sarah Silverman and “CSI: NY’s” A.J. Buckley — will be auctioned off starting Sunday on EW.com, with profits going toward the Annenberg Performing Arts Center next to the post office.
Food: The party included wine tasting from Beaujolais Vineyards and Michelob Ultra. Tasty treats included mini-cheeseburgers, spicy ahi tuna, mozzarella and tomato pizza and eveybody’s fave Pinkberry.
Highlights: Ben Silverman, Kelsey Grammer, Eric McCormack, and “True Blood” actors Anna Paquin and Alexander Skarsgard were among those attending.
“We have it the night before the Emmys because it’s all about the performances and the talent and what celebrities do for a living, not where they get coffee,” EW publisher Scott Donaton said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day