- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“The Other Guys” has found a girl.
Eva Mendes has joined the cast of Adam McKay’s next comedy, “The Other Guys,” as have Michael Keaton and Damon Wayans Jr. Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg star as cops in the Gary Sanchez Prods.-Mosaic action-comedy scheduled for an August release by Sony.
McKay and Chris Henchy (“Land of the Lost”) wrote the screenplay (formerly titled “The B Team”).
Mendes, repped by CAA and Management 360, is touring the festival circuit in Werner Herzog’s “Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans.” She next appears in the Miramax drama “Last Night,” scheduled for a March release.
The UTA-repped Keaton just shepherded his directorial debut, “The Merry Gentleman,” into theaters. He recently appeared in the Fox Searchlight comedy “Post Grad” and is voicing Ken in “Toy Story 3,” which hits theaters in June.
The WME-repped Wayans was a writer, actor and story editor on his father’s sitcom “My Wife and Kids.” He also co-starred in the Paramount comedy “Dance Flick.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day