- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sundance Channel has promoted Timothy Boell to senior vp affiliate sales, while former executive vp affiliate sales Gretchen Beidl is moving into a new role as executive vp business development.
Boell has oversight responsibility for all of Sundance’s sales and distribution activities and will manage the network’s affiliate sales team. He has been with Sundance for 10 years and was promoted from group vp national accounts, a position he has held since February.
Beidl will work with Sundance Channel president and CEO Larry Aidem on several initiatives, including the formulation and execution of an overall high-definition strategy as well as research and development of a comprehensive, strategic game plan that addresses legislative issues that are of mutual interest to programrs and distributors.
Boell reports to Aidem and senior vp and CFO Stuart Benson; Beidl reports to Aidem.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day