- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
New York-based PR firm Falco Ink. has promoted Annie McDonough to VP.
McDonough joined Falco in 2007 and has worked on such recent campaigns as Still Alice, for which Julianne Moore won the best actress Oscar, Kris Swanberg’s Unexpected, Kristen Wiig–starrer Welcome to Me, Robert Kenner’s Merchants of Doubt, Penn and Teller’s Tim’s Vermeer and Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s Don Jon.
McDonough is a veteran of the Toronto, Sundance, SXSW and Tribeca film festivals and most recently handled Tribeca Audience Award Winner King Jack, as well as The Bronze at Sundance and John Carney’s Begin Again at Toronto.
“Annie McDonough has been with us for close to a decade and has grown into a strong leader among her teammates. The dedication and ingenuity she continually brings to her campaigns is always impressive,” said partners Janice Roland and Shannon Treusch in a statement.
Falco Ink. is a boutique firm that specializes in film, TV and digital content.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day