- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
lucas: ford drives ‘indy’
George Lucas said he already has identified the one person who can keep the “Indiana Jones” franchise going: Harrison Ford. The filmmaker scoffed at the possibility of passing the famed fedora from Ford to Shia LaBeouf, who played Indy’s son Mutt Williams in “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.” “He is Indiana Jones,” Lucas said of Ford.
DEMME’s DOUBLE DUTY
Jonathan Demme will do double duty at the Sept. 18-27 San Sebastian Film Festival, chairing the official jury as well as presenting his new film, “Rachel Getting Married,” and a work-in-progress version of his latest Neil Young documentary.
NARAGHI’S new job
Bahman Naraghi has been named COO of Graham King’s production company, GK Films.
NEW CONTENT FOR GELL
Ron Gell’s the G-Machine is partnering with fellow film sales company New Films International. Gell will become chief content officer of New Films, handling worldwide acquisitions for owner Nesim Hason while remaining president and CEO of his own company.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Writers Guild of America