- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
FX announced a midseason schedule that includes return dates for dramas “Nip/Tuck” and “Damages,” a series premiere for the new animated comedy “Archer” and general premiere plans for the new drama “Justified” and new comedy “Louie.”
The final nine episodes of “Nip/Tuck” will begin rolling out at 10 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 6, with the series finale airing in early March. Guest stars for the final hours include Melanie Griffith, Joan Rivers, Frances Conroy, Donna Mills and Joan Van Ark.
“Archer,” which has generated online buzz, is about a top-secret spy agency and launches at 10 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 14.
“Damages” will launch its third season on a new night, Mondays, beginning at 10 p.m. Jan. 25 for a 13-week run. Lily Tomlin, Keith Carradine and Len Cariou guest star.
FX changed the name of its modern Western drama “Lawman” to “Justified.” The series, starring Timothy Olyphant, will debut in March.
Also, “Louie,” starring comedian Louis C.K., will bow in the spring.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day