- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Less than a week before turning on the lights, Fox Business Network has added another player.
FBN said that former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina would become a contributor to the channel. FBN begins on the air in New York and other key markets beginning Monday.
Fiorina was HP’s chairman/CEO from 1999 to 2005, overseeing its multibillion-dollar merger with Compaq and doubling its revenues. She’s also the only woman ever to be in charge of a Fortune 20 company. She is now a board member of a number of companies, including TSMC.
While much of FBN’s plans remain under wraps, a number of on-air talent has been announced including Fox News veterans Neil Cavuto, Dagen McDowell, Stuart Varney and David Asman. Others key to the operation include FBN’s vp business news Alexis Glick and executive vp Kevin Magee.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day