- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John C. Flinn III will receive the American Society of Cinematographers Career Achievement in Television Award at the 24th annual ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards on Feb. 27 at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel in Century City.
Flinn has earned seven Emmy nominations for “Magnum P.I.,” “Jake and the Fatman,” “The Operation,” “Babylon 5” and “Hunter: Back in the Force.” He was also nominated for three ASC Awards for “Jake” and took top honors for an episode of that show in 1993.
“John Flinn’s consistently artful and imaginative cinematography has earned the admiration of his peers,” said ASC president Michael Goi. “He has made significant contributions to compelling storytelling in a diverse range of successful and memorable dramatic television series, movies and miniseries.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day