- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tom Sturridge is starring in “Waiting for Forever,” an indie romantic comedy being directed by James Keach.
Jaime King, Nikki Blonsky, Scott Mechlowicz and Riley Smith also have roles in the film. Blythe Danner and Richard Jenkins round out the cast.
Sturridge plays a wanderer who tries to reconnect with his childhood love, an actress in Hollywood (played by the already cast Rachel Bilson). King plays the man’s sister-in-law, who helps him after his brother rejects him.
Keach is producing the Steve Adams-written script with Trevor Albert through their PCH Prods. Executive producing the film, budgeted at a little less than $5 million, are Forest Backer III and Richard Arlook.
Filming on the private-equity-funded film begins Monday in Utah.
British actor Sturridge is in post on Working Title’s “The Boat That Rocked.” He is repped by CAA.
WMA-repped King appeared in “Sin City” and has a role in Frank Miller’s “The Spirit.” (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day