- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former CAA motion picture agent David Neumann has launched Newmation, a management company for film and TV animation creators.
Neumann’s initial clients include Oscar winner Hugh Welchman (Loving Vincent), Anita Doron (The Breadwinner) and Gary Trousdale (Beauty and The Beast, Hunchback of Notre Dame). At CAA, Neumann represented Hollywood talent like David Yates (Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts), Welchman, Arlene Klasky and Todd Komarnicki (Sully).
Newmation is launching as the global demand for animation content grows, Neumann insisted.
“It is an honor to work with these talented filmmakers and I can’t wait to share our unique projects with the world that both kids and adults can enjoy for generations to come,” he said in a statement.
Neumann’s other initial clients at Newmation include Andrew Chesworth, Shaofu Zhang, Malenga Mulendema, Gustavo Steinberg, Taiko Studios and Breakthru Films.
Before joining CAA, Neumann worked at ICM Partners in the Motion Picture Literary Group, representing Tom Hooper, Stephen Frears, Joseph Cedar, Nancy Buirski and the late Melissa Mathison.
Neumann as a producer is shepherding Leonardo’s Robot, with Doron directing the project and Starburns Industries also producing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day