- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Veteran music agent Aaron Tannenbaum has joined WME as a partner, based in its Nashville office.
The former CAA agent represented country music artists within the touring industry while with the rival Hollywood talent agency since 2010. Before that, Tannenbaum worked at Paradigm.
“Aaron has earned a reputation in our business as an agent who has a strong ability to identify talent and takes the long-view in building an artist’s career, making him a great fit for us,” Scott Clayton, WME’s co-head of music, said in a statement.
Since joining WME in 2017, Clayton has helped build a roster of artists in Nashville.
“As our Nashville office continues to grow, Aaron represents a significant addition to our team and we look forward to bringing his creativity and strategic approach to our colleagues and clients,” said Jay Williams, fellow co-head of WME’s Nashville office in his ow statement.
Tannenbaum has been been named to Billboard’s Rising Stars List, the Country Power Players List and HITS’ Next Wave Agents list.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day