- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tommy Finkelstein has been named executive vp, head of global business & legal affairs at APA.
He lands at the Hollywood talent agency after recently serving as senior vp of business affairs at WarnerMedia, where he negotiated deals for HBOMax, TBS, TNT and TruTV, among other channels and platforms.
And before WarnerMedia, Finkelstein was vp and senior counsel for HBO’s West Coast original programming department, where he handled legal for series like Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, Boardwalk Empire, Hung, In Treatment and the final season of The Wire.
“Tommy is a seasoned professional with the knowledge, expertise and credentials so important to this vital role at our company. He will be a great asset to APA, and we’re thrilled to have him join our senior executive ranks,” APA CEO Jim Gosnell said in a statement.
Prior to WarnerMedia and HBO, Finkelstein also served as Walden Media’s director of business & legal affairs and he began his career at ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day