- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox Atomic has hired Zak Kadison as vp production as the studio expands its production department.
Kadison, chosen for his understanding of the youth market as well as his production expertise, has been tasked with building relationships with filmmakers and scout remaking opportunities in the action, thriller, and suspense genres. He will report to Atomic president of production Debbie Liebling.
“Zak’s knowledge of the marketplace and infectious energy is a perfect fit for Fox Atomic,” Liebling said. “With Atomic facing a number of imminent production starts, Zak is joining the team at the perfect time.”
Kadison most recently was senior vp production at Gold Circle Films, where he oversaw such projects as the upcoming “My Sassy Girl” and “Town Creek.” One of his first projects under Liebling will be Larry Doyle’s “I Love You, Beth Cooper,” produced by 1492 Pictures. Kadison began his career at Jerry Bruckheimer Films and Spyglass Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day