- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Fox and CBS split a summer Monday of television, thanks to a “Two and a Half Men” repeat and another strong “Hell’s Kitchen.”
“Men” was the night’s top show in viewership with 9.1 million viewers and a 2.7 rating/8 share in the adults 18-49 demographic, according to preliminary estimates released Tuesday by Nielsen Media Research. It was up against “Hell’s Kitchen” (8.6 million, 4.0/11), which was the night’s top show in adults 18-49.
Not doing as well was ABC’s two-hour “Six Degrees of Martina McBride” (4.2 million, 1.3/4), which came in fourth in the demographic between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. NBC’s “Age of Love” (5.4 million, 2.1/6) fell in adults 18-49 week to week but held steady in viewership. Everything at 8 p.m. was a repeat and at 10 p.m. a repeat “CSI: Miami” (8.8 million, 2.5/7) won in viewership and adults 18-49.
Monday averages: CBS (7.5 million, 2.2/7); Fox (6.4 million, 2.9/9); NBC (5.2 million, 1.8/6); ABC (4.7 million, 1.6/5); and the CW (1.8 million, 0.7/2).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day