- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Craig Dehmel has been promoted to senior vp sales and strategic planning at Twentieth Century Fox International. He reports to co-presidents Paul Hanneman and Tomas Jegeus, who announced the promotion Monday.
Dehmel will continue to manage the release planning and execution for all films distributed by Fox International, which includes titles from Fox, Fox 2000, Fox Animation, New Regency and Fox Searchlight, as well as acquisitions and co-productions more than 60 markets worldwide.
He has been involved in planning the release and dating strategies for such Fox International hits as “Ice Age 3,” which has grossed $660 million overseas, the X-Men franchise, “Marley & Me” and “Australia,” among others.
Commenting on his promotion, Hanneman and Jegeus said: “Craig has been instrumental in Fox International’s success for the past nine years. With his creative dating strategies and careful release planning, he has helped to maximize the value of our titles in an increasingly competitive international marketplace.” Dehmel joined Fox in 2000 as a management trainee and was promoted twice before becoming vp five years later. Before joining Fox, he was marketing director of Ocean Park Pictures.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day