- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Megan Fox has joined the cast of “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People,” the adaptation of the Toby Young memoir being directed by Robert B. Weide.
Fox joins a cast that includes Simon Pegg, Kirsten Dunst, Jeff Bridges and Danny Huston in the story about the disastrous stint of a contributing editor (Pegg) at a magazine. Young’s account told of his time working in the pseudo-glitzy world of Vanity Fair.
Fox will play a young Hollywood starlet getting her first taste of fame.
Stephen Woolley and Elizabeth Karlsen are producing. Film 4 is financing.
Fox is generating buzz in her starring role opposite Shia LaBeouf in “Transformers.” She also co-starrerd in television’s “Hope & Faith” and appeared opposite Lindsay Lohan in “Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.”
Fox is repped by Gersh, Teitelbaum Artists and Barnes Morris Klein.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day