- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Keith Feldman has been named the new president of worldwide home entertainment for Twentieth Century Fox.
In the role, he will oversee the marketing and distribution of physical and digital home entertainment, including the implementation of enhanced formats including Digital HD, 4K Ultra HD and Virtual Reality. Feldman will work closely with retail partners like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, DirecTV, Google Play and iTunes, among many others.
He also will continue to lead all home entertainment businesses for Fox’s third-party partners including DreamWorks Animation, eOne, EuropaCorp, Lucasfilm, MGM, Pathe and Warner Bros.
Feldman will report to Mike Dunn, president of product strategy and consumer business development, who made Wednesday’s announcement.
Feldman previously served as president of worldwide distribution for the studio’s home entertainment division.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day