- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Fox’s reality lineup took both key measures in Thursday night’s primetime.
Fox was tops for the night thanks to the one-two punch of “Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?” (9.8 million, 3.1 rating/11 share in adults 18-49) and “So You Think You Can Dance” (10.6 million, 4.0/12), according to preliminary estimates released Friday by Nielsen Media Research.
They blew away anything else between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m., though the fourth and final game of the NBA Finals (8.4 million, 3.4/10) rose to 9.1 million and a 3.7/12 in the demo at 10:30 p.m. as the San Antonio Spurs defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers.
CBS’ “Pirate Masters” (5.3 million, 1.5/5) limped to a fourth-place finish in the 8 p.m. hour.
Thursday averages: Fox (10.2 million, 3.5/12); CBS (7.8 million, 1.9/6); ABC (7.5 million, 1.9/6); NBC (4.3 million, 1.8/6); and the CW (1.7 million, 0.6/2).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day