- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox is bolstering its film marketing team, announcing two key appointments Monday.
Julie Rieger has joined the studio as executive vp marketing planning, while Rita Drucker, a nine-year Fox veteran, has been upped to senior vp feature film promotions.
“They are both highly creative and driven by the desire to break the mold of traditional movie marketing and finding new ways of infiltrating popular culture,” Fox executive vp marketing Darryl Cobbin said.
Rieger is no stranger to working with Fox. As executive vp for the West Coast office of ZenithOptimedia, she handled all media planning and buying duties for the studio for the film “Jumper,” including a TV spot with Hewlett-Packard.
Drucker started at the studio with Fox Family Worldwide, handling consumer promo tie-ins for Fox Kids Network and Fox Family Channel.
In her new duties, Drucker will be responsible for Fox’s corporate partnerships to support its theatrical releases, including James Cameron’s “Avatar.” (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day