- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Steve Shikiya has been named executive vp finance and strategy at Fox Television Studios, a new position that will give him responsibility for all financial operations as well as corporate business development and digital strategies.
Shikiya most recently was senior vp strategy and business development at Fox Filmed Entertainment from 2005-08. In that role, he initiated and oversaw global strategic planning and business development activities and oversaw the studio’s deal analysis efforts for all films produced by 20th Century Fox, Fox 2000, Fox Animation and Fox Searchlight.
“Steve brings to FtvS a stellar background in finance, operations and business development,” said studio president Emiliano Calemzuk, who made the announcement with TV group CFO Robert Barron. “His experience and training, as well as an entrepreneurial approach to our business, make him a perfect fit for the studio.”
Shikiya also has held senior positions at MGM, Launch Media, Universal, Disney and accounting firm Arthur Andersen. (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day