- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Arquette, Matthew Lillard and Orlando Jones are attached to star opposite Justin Chatwin and Jack Black in “Ye Old Times,” a wild comedy about romance at a renaissance fair.
Arquette and Lillard will play members of the modern-day medieval troupe of actors at a cheesy renaissance fair. Jones will play the member of a rival acting troupe committed to only serious productions of real Shakespeare. Chatwin will play the romantic male lead, and Black will be Professor Shockworthy, whose narration bookends the film.
Writer-director Robert A. White’s feature debut is being repped for presales at this week’s AFM by Kimmel International. Michael Mendelsohn, Ron Singer and Scott Reed are producing the project, with Mendelsohn exec producing.
Arquette is repped by Gersh and Steven Siebert at Lighthouse Entertainment. Lillard is repped by CAA and Julie Darmody at Mosaic Media Group. Jones is repped by UTA and Lainie Sorkin at Management 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day