- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
PwnOrDie.com, the new gaming-centric Web site from Or Die Networks, has inked a deal that will install video game champion Johnathan “Fatal1ty” Wendel as its star attraction.
Fatal1ty will provide input, commentary and editorial direction in a setup similar to ODN’s other sites.
“Just like Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, Chris Henchy, Judd Apatow, Tony Hawk and Tom Collichio, our partners in our other verticals, Fatal1ty is the pre-eminent celebrity in his space,” ODN CEO Dick Glover said.
ODN is a group of celebrity-anchored video sites targeting specific areas of interest. It began with FunnyOrDie.com, which launched in April 2007 and is one of the most-visited comedy sites on the Web.
“There is an unrealized opportunity for video content in relation to gaming,” said Michael Kernan, who reps Fatal1ty. (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day