- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
COLOGNE, Germany – German indie production/distiribution operation Senator Film has revamped its executive ranks, hiring industry vets Milada Kolberg and Tobias Alexander Seiffert to head up its acquisition division and shifting acquisition exec Solveig Fina to the company’s in-house production division.
Kolberg worked for Senator for several years before leaving in 2008 to join Atlas Film + Media as head of home entertainment and acqusitions. Her new title at Senator will be as svp and head of acquisitions and sales. She will report directly to Senator CEO Helge Sasse and managing director Peter Heinzemann.
Tobias Alexander Seiffert, whose CV includes stints at world sales outfits Summit Entertainment, The Match Factory and Bavaria Film International as well as German indie distributor Kinowelt, will join Senator’s acquisitions department.
Solveig Fina, currently an acquisitions and TV sales exec at Senator, will switch departments in house and take on the job of svp of development, production and sales.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day