- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Give Back Hollywood Foundation, a nonprofit organization, officially launched the Hollywood Pledge in partnership with The Hollywood Reporter, ABC and the Screen Actors Guild Foundation, at an exclusive party over the weekend.
American Idol Season 6 runner-up Blake Lewis performed at the exclusive VIP launch party and beauty retreat, held at a private mansion in Beverly Hills on Saturday from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Glee co-stars Max Adler and Patrick Gallagher were among those who attended the event, where the foundation unveiled the website www.HollywoodPledge.com to encourage members of the entertainment community to strengthen their commitment to charity.
At the party, attendees were introduced to the pledge, intended to create a platform for Hollywood and international stars to demonstrate the significance of philathropy, and given the chance to utilize social media in order to support charities, including Cancer Research Institute, Can-Do, DoSomething.org, the Screen Actors Guild Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Other celebrities who have taken the pledge include Kristen Bell (Forgetting Sarah Marshall), Kim Kardashian and Kellan Lutz (Twilight).
“Glee’s” Max Adler takes the pledge.
Partygoers enjoy pampering and the view.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day