- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
NEW YORK — Motley Crue will be joined by Godsmack, Theory of a Deadman, Drowning Pool and Charm City Devils on the Crue Fest 2: The White Trash Circus tour, the band announced at a Fuse TV press conference Monday.
The band will celebrate the 20th anniversary of “Dr. Feelgood,” its first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200, by performing the album in its entirety on the tour, which kicks off July 19 in Camden, NJ and runs through Sept. 5 in Darien Lake, NY.
The band made the announcement in full “Feelgood” style, arriving in an ambulance escorted by two female nurses. The band debuted the video for its latest single, “White Trash Circus,” which features all five of the acts on the Crue Fest 2 lineup.
Last year’s debut Crue Fest featured Motley Crue, Buckcherry, Papa Roach, Sixx:A.M. and Trapt. The festival played for nearly half a million rock fans at Live Nation amphitheaters and arenas in 40 cities across North America.
2008’s “Saints of Los Angeles” was Crue first album with the original lineup of Vince Neil, Nikki Sixx, Mick Mars and Tommy Lee in nearly a decade.
Full tour dates and ticket information can be found at the Crue Fest 2 website.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day