- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON — U.K. production, finance and post-production banner Goldcrest Group has snared the services of sales and finance guru Penny Wolf.
Wolf — a well-known sales executive on the international circuit with stints at Granada Films, Capitol Films, Senator Film International as well as London-based managing director of Peace Arch Entertainment Group — joins Goldcrest as head of sales and distribution, film.
Starting in September, Wolf is charged with assembling a slate of movies for the international market together with overseeing the company’s various sales and distribution activities for new titles and Goldcrest’s library of titles.
Goldcrest Group executive director Nick Quested said Wolf’s hire will “provide the depth we need to rise to our distribution ambitions.”
Wolf’s CV includes founding HBO’s international sales operation serving as managing director HBO Films London.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day