- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Cartoon Network has hired a Universal Pictures executive to run its ad sales and marketing unit.
Beth Goss will become Cartoon Network’s executive vp ad sales, marketing and enterprises division on Jan. 29. She will report to Turner Entertainment ad sales president David Levy and be based in New York.
Goss has been executive vp at Universal Pictures’ consumer products group since 2004. She managed global licensing and retail for Universal Pictures, working on such films as “King Kong,” “Scarface” and “The Fast and the Furious” along with “Curious George” and “Battlestar Galactica” on TV. She also created the Universal Mobile unit.
“Beth’s professional credentials are extensive, diverse and impressive, and she will bring great creative energy and smart business sense to her new role,” Levy said.
She joined Universal in 1999 as senior vp promotions and was executive vp the Brand Group from 2002-2004. She started her career at McCann Erickson and worked at DDB Needham from 1993-1995, Polygram Filmed Entertainment from 1995-1997 and Polygram Films from 1997-1999.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day