- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
GOT7’s Mark Tuan, a Chinese American rapper, singer, model and gamer based in Los Angeles, has signed with CAA.
Tuan has appeared on international TV shows like Battles Likes on KBS World, Law of the Jungle on SBS, I Can See Your Voice on Mnet and All for One on Youku. He is a member of the global K-Pop group GOT7, which has toured in over 17 countries and earned around 2 billion YouTube views.
In 2019, Tuan was awarded the Hot Star Award on Weibo Starlight Awards. CAA will help Tuan expand his digital presence, audience and brand identity in the U.S. through his 23 million followers across social media platforms. In January, Tuan launched his YouTube channel, which has over 2 million followers.
He also debuted his first solo track, titled “One in a Million,” and created an animated music video that has over 7 million views. Tuan is working on a solo album and plans to release his first single in the upcoming months.
As an avid gamer, he appeared on Huya’s Super Idol PUBG League and live streams to more than 30,000 viewers. Tuan has been on the magazine covers of Vogue Korea, Allure, Cosmopolitan, GQ Thailand, Dazed Korea and Madame Figaro Mode.
He speaks Mandarin, English and Korean.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Behind The Screen