- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
New Line has promoted Elissa Greer to executive vp publicity and promotions.
Greer, who was executive vp publicity and field promotions, will report to Christina Kounelias, the company’s newly promoted executive vp marketing.
Greer will oversee theatrical publicity, including national publicity, field publicity and promotions, special events, photography and EPK departments. The Los Angeles- and New York-based publicity teams will report to her as they create long- and short-term publicity initiatives and strategy as well as explore editorial branding partnerships for the upcoming slate.
Greer also will continue to manage all specialized marketing and television promotional programming and will serve as the liaison to New Line’s music, national promotions, international and interactive departments to coordinate publicity and promotion opportunities.
Greer is a 15-year New Line veteran and has led the Los Angeles publicity and field promotions teams on campaigns for such films as” The Lord of the Rings” trilogy, “Hairspray” and “Wedding Crashers,” among others.
Greer began her career at Tri¬Star Pictures in 1984 and served in publicity and marketing positions at Orion Pictures and 20th Century Fox before joining New Line in 1992.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day