- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Warner Bros./Fox Argentina managing director Griselda Fortunato will be honored at ShowEast 2008 with an award for achievement in international distribution.
Fortunato will be feted Oct. 13, the first day of the annual confab. ShowEast runs through Oct. 16 at the Orlando World Center Marriott.
“In the world of distribution, you couldn’t ask for a more dedicated and respected professional who has done so much for their company — or in this instance, companies — in bringing film into the hearts and minds of so many moviegoers internationally,” ShowEast co-managing director Mitch Neuhauser said.
Fortunato was named to her current post in 1997. Since then, she has handled distribution for such films as “Titanic,” the “Harry Potter,” “The Lord of the Rings” and “Star Wars” franchises and most recently “The Dark Knight.”
Fortunato previously held international positions with Exxon, Bank of America and Chase Manhattan Bank.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day