- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Woody Harrelson is starring and Katie Holmes is in talks to join Giovanni Ribisi and Jason Lee in writer-director David Michaels comedic fantasy adventure “The Other Side” from Myriad Pictures.
The story follows a female grad student who, while spending a summer on remote Destiny Island for her scholarship to study fish, discovers a strange world of unusual characters hiding a dark secret. Harrelson will play both Marston I and his son Marston II, who fund her scholarship. Lee will also play multiple roles, and Ribisi will play the grad student’s romantic interest.
The film, co-written by Michaels and Phil Reeves, is set to begin production in Nova Scotia in January. Diane Isaacs will produce and Myriad CEO Kirk D’Amico will executive produce. The project was packaged by Philip Alberstat at William Morris Independent.
Harrelson’s upcoming projects include “Semi-Pro.” Holmes’ upcoming films include “Mad Money.”
Harrelson and Holmes are repped by CAA. Michaels is repped by WMA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day