- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Harvey Keitel has joined the cast of Universal and Tribeca Prods.’ “Meet the Fockers” sequel.
Regulars Ben Stiller, Teri Polo, Robert De Niro, Blythe Danner and Owen Wilson are returning, along with newcomers Jessica Alba and Laura Dern.
Paul Weitz (“In Good Company”) is directing the film, which has the working title of “Little Fockers,” since it focuses on the main couple’s children. Keitel will play a contractor employed by Stiller’s character.
Jane Rosenthal and Jay Roach, who directed the first two films in the franchise, are producing. John Hamburg, who co-wrote the first two pics, rewrote the original script by Larry Stuckey.
Universal’s Tracy Falco and Maradith Frenkel are overseeing for the studio.
The ICM-repped Keitel most recently appeared in “National Treasure: Book of Secrets.” He has starred in “Mean Streets,” “Reservoir Dogs,” “Bad Lieutenant,” “Pulp Fiction” and “The Piano” and will next be seen in the indie “Beginner’s Guide to Endings.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day