- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Elisabeth Hasselbeck has revealed the name of her newborn son: Taylor Thomas Hasselbeck.
Hasselbeck, co-host of ABC’s “The View,” called the daytime talk show Monday to announce the name. The baby was born Friday at an Arizona hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces.
The 30-year-old Hasselbeck — typically chipper but sounding tired — said she was in labor for what seemed like “four or five thousand hours.”
She began a 2 1/2-month maternity leave Oct. 23. Her husband, Tim Hasselbeck, is a backup quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals.
The couple’s 2-year-old daughter, Grace, has been showering Taylor with attention — and trying to feed him Goldfish crackers, she said.
Has the conservative Hasselbeck registered Taylor as a Republican?
“I delivered him on a treadmill while watching … President Bush,” she joked.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day