- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK — Elisabeth Hasselbeck will return to ABC’s “The View” on Monday, and she’ll bring along her infant son, Taylor Thomas.
Hasselbeck, 30, has been on maternity leave from the popular New York-based daytime talk show since Oct. 23.
She gave birth to Taylor Thomas on Nov. 9 at an Arizona hospital. Her husband, Tim Hasselbeck, is a quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals. The couple have a 2-year-old daughter, Grace.
The conservative co-host’s first day back at “The View” will include “a big ticket item giveaway” for the studio audience and a full hour of “Hot Topics,” show spokesman Karl Nilsson said Thursday.
“I miss my Republican pal,” co-host Joy Behar said.
Co-hosts of “The View” also include Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.
Hasselbeck is “never shy about expressing her view, so ‘Hot Topics’ will be getting a whole lot hotter — especially with the upcoming presidential election,” ABC said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day