- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anne Heche has been tapped to co-star on HBO’s new series “Hung,” from creators Dmitry Lipkin and Colette Burson and director Alexander Payne.
The dark comedy, which was picked up for 10 episodes, centers on Ray (Thomas Jane), a well-endowed struggling high school basketball coach.
Heche will play Ray’s ex-wife, who is remarried. She replaces Kristin Bauer, who played the role in the pilot. The scenes in the pilot featuring the character will be reshot.
Production on “Hung” is slated to begin in mid-March, with the premiere eyed for June.
Heche is pregnant with her second child and is expected to give birth in the spring.
The actress, repped by CAA and Untitled, stars opposite Ashton Kutcher in the romantic dramedy “Spread,” which premiered last month at Sundance and was acquired by Anchor Bay.
She recently toplined ABC’s dramedy “Men in Trees.” (partialdiff)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day