- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Entourage” star Kevin Dillon has joined a different pack.
The actor is set to star alongside Emma Roberts, Don Cheadle and Lisa Kudrow in DreamWorks’ live-action film “Hotel for Dogs.”
Johnny Simmons also was recently cast in the film, which is based on Lois Duncan’s 1971 children’s book and revolves around two orphaned teenagers who secretly house nine stray canines in an abandoned hotel. Thor Freudenthal is directing. Jeff Lowell penned the screenplay.
Dillon will play Kudrow’s husband and Roberts’ foster parent.
Lauren Shuler Donner, Jack Leslie and Jon Gordon are producing the film, which began shooting this month. Marc Haimes and Chloe Dan are shepherding the project on behalf of president of production Adam Goodman.
Dillon received an Emmy nomination this year for his role as Johnny Chase on HBO’s “Entourage.” His credits also include “Platoon.”
He is repped by ICM and manager Tiffany Kuzon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day